I can has too many of them, again. Why oh why can’t I just have maybe 2 or 3 projects on the needles at the same time, instead of 7 (plus 1 crochet project but that doesn’t count because I’m physically unable to crochet for long periods of time).
Anyway, once again I must embark on the “no new projects until these are all done” journey. Thankfully, these are all quite small projects.
Leaf cuffs (one is done already and really, would only take few hours to knit but yeah)
- Lehmus shawl (there’s a mistake somewhere and I don’t handle mistakes well, as in, instead of calmly figuring out where the mistake is, I feel like ripping the whole thing in pieces)
Mittens (basic and boring gray mittens I just started knitting, but need to finish soon because it’s fucking cold and I apparently own only 1 pair of mittens and 1 pair of gloves and both are lost)
- Merlin’s socks (basically off-white knee high socks that are going to take forever to knit because the yarn is too thin for my liking and I don’t really like knitting with 2,5mm needles)
- Cotton tee (back piece is done, thank fuck, but I tried to finish this in a very short period of time so now I sort of don’t even want to look at it)
- Merlin’s neckerchief #2 (made a red one already, now knitting a blue one)
- Chunky scarf (dragging because knitting with 10mm needles is awful and awkward)
Hmmm. And I don’t really feel like knitting any of these projects.
09.21.12: Oh look, “only” 5 left. Can’t finish #6 until I buy more yarn for it, can’t finish #7 because I had to borrow the needles to my Mother and apparently finding 10mm needles from this shithole of a town is impossible, can’t finish #2 because there is still a mistake there somewhere and I have zero patience for that right now, can’t finish #5 because it still sickens me (not frogging it though, the pattern is too pretty for that), can’t finish #4 because slooooooooow.